(1) Buy 18 different types of 3-4 ft. ribbon and one styraphone wreath that is far too big.
(2) Return said wreath upon the realization it is too big. Get a smaller, rounder, 14 inch wreath.
(3) Wrap the wreath in ribbon. Glue it down with hot glue.
(4) Cut all your ribbon into five inch strips. This takes a million hours, approximately.
(5) Glue the ribbon into little loops, but leave an end flap.
(6) Give yourselves three blisters.
(7) Get made fun of by your husband for screaming every five seconds because you burn yourself.
(8) Separate the little tab at the end of the ribbon and glue down your pieces of ribbon onto your wreath.
(9) Burn yourself three more times.
(10) Have your husband go to bed.
(11) Stay up until one in the morning working on this wreath.
(12) Pass out, this is the latest you have stayed up in a long time.
(13) Wake up in the morning and be proud of your accomplishment. Vow that for all the hours it took, it will be hung every year for the rest of your life.