(1) Only working from 8 am to 1 pm. I am super productive between those hours. I get about the same amount of work done between 1 pm and 6 pm that I do between 9 am 10 am.
(2) Coke only being sold in cute, glass bottles.
(3) The computer making a ka-ching sound at the end of every line like a type writer. I find that noise to be very fulfilling.
(4) If Condoleezza Rice ran for President.
(5) If Starbucks delivered. I tip very generously.
(6) If "embarrassing" was spelled "embaressing" (makes more sense I think).
(7) If Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, and myself all were best friends.
(8) Having a Sprinkles Red Velvet Cupcake for breakfast every morning was totally acceptable.
(9) If my car knew how to drive itself home on a Friday night. An hour long commute home after work on a Friday is just mean.
(10) A blow drier that could dry my hair in 2 minutes instead of 20. Lets do the math. I blow dry my hair every day (us girls with curls have no other choice)...so 365 days a year x 20 minutes = 7,300 hundred minutes which is 121.6 hours of my life each year devoted to just blow drying my hair.
Anything you wouldn't be opposed to?